Are you close to being able to buy a home but aren’t quite there? Did you just move to the Vancouver/Portland metro area and aren’t quite sure where you want to live? Do you need to rent right now but really want to buy a home in a couple of years? Home Partners Lease with a Right to Purchase Program may be right for you.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
Home Partners provides responsible households a transparent path to homeownership through its Lease with a Right to Purchase Program. The program provides three to five years of rent certainty with an initial financial commitment of just one year.
• 525 FICO minimum (will work with damaged credit)
• $50,000 minimum household income (gross)
• Two Months Security Deposit (Refundable)
• $75 Application Fee (per household, not person)
• No Evictions or Felonies
• One-year minimum rental commitment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here to apply (pre-qualification questions, no charge)
- Click here to download a copy of our brochure
- Call or text Shana at 360.904.8497
- Email Shana at firstname.lastname@example.org